Our Services may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience. We do not control the privacy practices of those websites. We encourage you to review privacy policies of those third-party websites to understand how they may collect, use, or disclose information about you.
If you are a California resident, please see the Supplemental Privacy Notice for California Residents below for additional information about our practices and your rights with respect to your information.
What Information We Collect
Information We Collect From You
When you access or use our Services, we will collect personal information related to our services or transactions. This may include:
- Identifiers, such as name, account usernames, phone number, home and mailing addresses, email address, any information contained on a government ID, and third party account identifiers (such as social media accounts).
- Commercial Information about your use of our Services, such as a record of your purchases or merchandise you’ve sold to us, and shipping information.
- Financial Information, such as payment card or billing information.
- Social Media Information, consistent with your privacy settings on your social media profile, when you choose to interact with our social media profiles and pages.
- Your inquiries, comments and reviews when you contact us directly, such as customer service requests.
Information We Collect Automatically
We may automatically collect information about your use of our Sites such as:
- Hardware and software information;
- IP address;
- Browsing activity on our Sites, including websites you visited before and after the Site;
- Log data and
- Geolocation information, consistent with your mobile device settings or inferred from your IP address.